Friday, September 26, 2008

Goodbye mountains, hello playa.... !

Two weekends ago I left the mountains of the Cordillera Blanca, where I had stayed for a month, and headed towards Trujillo, Peru. As I mentioned in my previous post, I attempted to climb Huascaran Sur before I left, and before that I spent several days in the Ishinca valley climbing Urus and Ishinca. I´m way behind on getting my pictures uploaded, but here are some pictures from Urus and Ishinca, as well as a day trip to rock climb at Llapa, near Huaraz.

I´ll put up the Huascaran pics as soon as I can get them uploaded. Hopefully that will be before I leave Trujillo this weekend!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those mountaineering shots of you are incredible

Anonymous said...

Hi Son,
Fantastic pictures. It appears you had perfect conditions for the climbs. Stay safe and careful! We'll talk later
Love Always,
Mom & Dad

Lorena D said...

Breathtaking pics, definitely you are at the top of the world! I loved the food too!!!